PDA

View Full Version : Printing PDF in Photoshop?

nessjp
11-25-2003, 03:37 AM
Hi,

I am wondering because I could have sworn that Photoshop installed Acrobat Distiller for PDF Printing?.

I Do not mean save as PDF or anything. I mean go to print and select the distiller or PDF from list of printers and print as PDF.

I had this on my machine before and all I have ever had from Adobe is Photoshop and the free Acrobat. I know this does not come with Acrobat, so I thought it must have been PS since it is a high end expensive Adobe product.

I know somebody out there knows what I Am talking about and I know that I can get free copy cat software like Win2PDF, but I thought this came with PS?

Thanks

halo
11-25-2003, 11:25 AM
dont think so....its not on my machine...perhaps its on the cd

bumskee
11-25-2003, 08:24 PM
distiller comes with acrobat, you can save as PDF with PS but not print to pdf with distiller. Unless you have full acrobat.

nerinho
11-29-2003, 12:10 AM
right bumskee!! You don't need to have any printer installed...

Try 'File -> Save as ..' Choose .PDF file format. I suggest you turn the 'Save Layers' option OFF for smaller filesize ( my Ps-version is in german, could be some other names, but you get what I mean right?! ).

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.