PDA

View Full Version : MR randomly deleting pixels

Robosity
05-24-2012, 12:56 PM
This is in regards to objects that have textures with text- On some frames of my animation (Camera animation) random letters of product labels will disappear for a frame. I do have fg filter on set to 1 but this hasn't caused any issues like this in the past. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

animatedfox
05-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Random letters on labels...hmm...is this a clipping problem with a label surface being too close to the container surface? Pull out the surface and/or adjust the clipping planes on the camera. Having too low a min value can cause issues. But I am just guessing here based on your description.
Weird.

Robosity
05-25-2012, 01:08 PM
I did fix the issue but I don't understand why this worked- I had initially had the texture filter off on the fileTexture node. Once i turned it on to Quadratic, the issue was solved. Can someone please help me understand why?

CGTalk Moderation
05-25-2012, 01:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.