PDA

View Full Version : Character: Mary

nbeirit
11-24-2003, 01:51 PM
http://www.stenarts.com/cgtalk/natalie/Mary_Natalie_painter_small.jpg

Here I post my first experiences with Painter Classic and decided to show Mary to you all. Let me know what you think about this finished Painter image I did in around eight hours on a small Wacom Graphire Tablet.

Mary is a character from the Stenarts - Creative Team Project called "Hotchpotch", a comic book series developed by Thorsten Kiecker and Adrian Langton in collaboration with Kai Uwe Ullrich and Marvin Clifford.

Natalie :)

Shogun
11-25-2003, 12:07 AM
Aww! She's so cute, whilst simultaneously being ugly! nice painting, my only comment would be that the nose looks a little skewed, like it should be turned about 10 degrees anti clockwise.

GFX-Arts
11-25-2003, 07:07 AM
Nice :)

stenarts
11-25-2003, 10:34 AM
Hey Natalie,

he is right we should fix that oink, oink nose a little bit. come on lets make a final image with her in an aggressive pose holding a cool truffle gun in her hand with a gasmask or something like that. If you like I can help you to pose her and you make the color image then, how ever you like it would be a pleassure for me to help you.

STEN :)

metroeast
12-03-2003, 09:36 AM
Good job! Has that nice cute feeling. 90s Disney look

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.