PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR: PIXAR'S 'THE INCREDIBLES" Test Screening Review

RobertoOrtiz
11-23-2003, 11:34 PM
AICN Quotes:

"Hi Harry,

I attended a general audience test screening of Pixar's The Incredibles in Emeryville this afternoon (lucky me!). I don't know what I can tell you about it, other than summarizing the story and characters and such, all of which may change in the coming year, I'm sure. It was very, very rough cut; well over 90% of it was storyboards and rough animatics; there were only two brief shots that could have possibly been completed, but I have no way of knowing whether or not they were. I'll tell you what I know, then what I think. "

"Every Pixar film I see, I have to stop and consider afterwards whether or not it's the best I've seen yet. The jury's still out on this one, but I can tell you it was absolutely excellent. The questionnaire we had to fill out afterwards was completely absurd; it asked what the best scenes and worst scenes were, whether it went too slow or too fast, which characters we liked best. There were no best or worst scenes, it was executed beautifully. I hope they don't change anything in the final cut, side from actually animating it this time.

I don't see myself getting this lucky in the future, but everything you post comes from someone with a name, so if you use this, call me Sirius Black. "

>>link<< (http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16564)

-R

SheepFactory
11-23-2003, 11:40 PM
dammit!!!

who do we have to kill to attend a test screening?!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.