PDA

View Full Version : Poster designs for my short movie.

[TOY]Snoop
11-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Hi all,

Like a few people here on this board I too am working on a short movie.
It's called 'Mr Driver'. For now I got about 2 minutes of animation, but
still the animation is pretty rough.
This weekend I made some posters. Here they are:

http://users.skynet.be/bk318710/Poster_MrDriver.jpg

http://users.skynet.be/bk318710/Poster_MrDriver_2.jpg

I hope u like them.
It's all made in Lightwave off course :)

Greetings,

---Peter---

T4D
11-23-2003, 09:35 PM
cool style:cool:
Now where's the Animation :bounce:

[TOY]Snoop
11-23-2003, 09:49 PM
T4D, glad u like it.
But it will take a few months to complete the animation :(

Greets

LFGabel
11-24-2003, 01:03 AM
For the first poster, the character's pose isn't clear enough. I realize now his arms are crossed, but my first impression was that the character had breasts. I don't think that's the image you want, is it?

Perhaps an arm going back to support himself on the car, or one hand on the brim of his hat, or smoking a cigarette...?

Joviex
11-24-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by LFGabel
For the first poster, the character's pose isn't clear enough. I realize now his arms are crossed, but my first impression was that the character had breasts. I don't think that's the image you want, is it?

Perhaps an arm going back to support himself on the car, or one hand on the brim of his hat, or smoking a cigarette...?

Those would be some MONSTER, haning breasts.

But I agree. It look sas if he is leaning on the car with gravity having made him a hunk of burning love.

Very kool style though

[TOY]Snoop
11-24-2003, 08:22 AM
@ LFGabel: You 're right, the pose isn't clear enough. Now I see it too. I'll change it as soon I got some spare time.

@ Amorano: nice u like my style :)

Thanks for the replys u 2.

BAROBA
11-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Is that a Belgian police car on the first pic?
Looks like it :D
The style is nice on both posters.
I think the second poster could use some more colored surfaces to better discribe the truck

Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat :D

MfS
11-24-2003, 04:14 PM
I agree with was was said about the character. I would correct it and make the pose better. He looks quite flat just in profile.

Its a good style, keep us informed on updates.
:wavey:

[TOY]Snoop
11-24-2003, 09:53 PM
@ Baroba: Its not a belgian police car. They dont have that money to pay such a car :)
At the moment I put some more colors on the first poster, but it doesnt give the right effect. Well I still have time to try several solutions to improve the images.

En trouwens ben ik ook benieuwd naar het eindresultaat. Sommige shots zijn al volledig afgewerkt en de sfeer mag er zijn ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.