PDA

View Full Version : You won't believe your eyes!

RaoulDuke
12-14-2001, 07:22 PM
Hey guys, get your jaws up again, i know i'm da real cgmastah! :D

http://www.geocities.com/raouldook/1.jpg

Nah, just started MaX today, it rockz.
I love you folks, i'm checking this forum every day for your art..
Stay with it! :p

Raoul

RaoulDuke
12-14-2001, 07:38 PM
Dunno whats up with geocities.. sometimes the image in the first post shows up, sometimes not... i'll look for some new webspace

Leonard
12-14-2001, 08:00 PM
This has ocurred before on other messageboards. You can't directly hyperlink images to Geocities.

L.

JoBbE
12-14-2001, 08:06 PM
sry but I don't like the picture at all.. you simply put together some primitives and you didn't even do basic surfacing /lighting ....
hmm ok, you started max today but still I don't think this image is interesting..
(I'm sorry if this sounds too harsh to you)

and something about geocities: they don't support direct linking. you've got to copy&paste the url

:(

ah..
I'm not being nice.. maybe I should say: "it's ok for the first pic with max ever. keep it up. your work will get better as you get used to max."

InnerVortex
12-14-2001, 08:19 PM
fac
huuuuuu
thats very nice nice... im with other 3d program for more than a week and i cant do more than modelling for now.. i think im getting old...:confused:
not much to say...
good luck for you

Rabid pitbull
12-14-2001, 08:29 PM
all i see is a broken image... nice red X...

not to original...:cool:

floatingrunner
12-14-2001, 09:29 PM
not too bad... great imagination.

think about it, it's like an abstract type of a chinese table with a chinese chess board (if you make that round thing square)
nice start....

looks like lego too :D

(speaking of which, i have the sudden urge to play lego.)

hope to see more.... keep at it, maybe add some textures and shadows.. the teapot seemed to be floating in the air

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.