PDA

View Full Version : Need feedback on lighting .. !!!

shalomtruman
05-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi .. I would like to have some feedback on my render. I am learning lighting and would like some guidance on what is wrong in the render and how I can fix it . .. Plz help me .. Thank you .. :)

TheOnlyAaron
05-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Looking very good! I like the mood that you are cultivating here. Just a few small tweaks I think would help.

First, I think it would be nice seeing some of the light from the lantern on the trees around the character, on the trees around her. It could help place her in the space better.

Second, i would increase the gradient of light on the trees the I indicated. Perhaps just a stronger very thin rim that falls off. I really like it on the tree in the center background. Perhaps not that strong, but closer would help model those trees with light a little better and define their form.

http://i.imgur.com/c1WFN.jpg

Looks great!

shalomtruman
05-18-2012, 08:06 AM
thanx alot .. thank u for the clear explanation .. I will work on it .. this is very helpful .. thanx

CGTalk Moderation
05-18-2012, 08:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.