PDA

View Full Version : Virtual tour of the fifteenth century

savanah
05-04-2012, 01:29 PM
It's finally finished!
After much too much hassle, I managed to complete a virtual tour of Guerande in the fifteenth century!
This is sport.
This is my first project, my first 3D project, my first , brief, I'm just starting!
Too bad for lack of resources, the rendering are blah-blah, but it gives an idea of the job.
The day I would have more money, I remake all rendering in full HD, I push the settings to max and I redo the spécials effects. But hey, it's been a year since I'm doing 3D. When I started 3DSMax in 2010 , I did not even make a cube! I learned "on the job" (and what a job!) And I put the hands in sludge.
Like what, with motivation, you get there!
Be still forgiving in your comments, so as not to disgust me of 3D!

....and sorry for my bad English, but Google trad is my friend !!!

I'm on another anim, once it is finished, I post (next week, hopefully)

Here is the youtube link: http://youtu.be/ldRsq2nErd4
and a stereoscopic image: http://youtu.be/hN3oI1E9FVg

See you soon

MGC
05-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Je trouve une bonne animation.

I fond some problem with camera who's going on your path, you may work on it a little more. But overall I find a good Environment animation. I also feel a little bit alone, without any people on Earth, but I find it a good thing, means that your animation capture me.
Great job

savanah
05-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Je trouve une bonne animation.

I fond some problem with camera who's going on your path, you may work on it a little more. But overall I find a good Environment animation. I also feel a little bit alone, without any people on Earth, but I find it a good thing, means that your animation capture me.
Great job

Thank you so much for your response.
I know I have little problems with cameras and more, the vegetation has no record that I want. When I have a little time, I intend to resume modeling and editing all faults. But hey, this is a first attempt!

Thunderstruck2012
05-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Well for one, I cannot believe this is your first 3d project.
Camera needs work, but I have problems myself. It takes a while to develope cam moves.

There are presets and cam grips out there make things SO much easier if you have the $ to shell out for.

Recognize some of those ending AE trapcode effects nice. Something I should do more with my videos.

Very Nice work imho.

savanah
05-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Well for one, I cannot believe this is your first 3d project.
Very Nice work imho.

Thank you so much for your compliments!
It is very important to have external advice when you start.
This project represents a year of work, watching tutorials, to do and undo 50 times the same things. But the main thing is to be happen!

Sorry for my english but i'm french and my English classes start to get old

ragupasta
05-08-2012, 01:54 PM
I really enjoyed that animation. Also the music you chose really reflects the feeling of the project.

Excellent first project. Well done!

savanah
05-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Excellent first project. Well done!
Thank you very much! This is very encouraging for the rest of my career!!! I think I'm the right choice ! :deal:

Mr-Evil-studio
05-09-2012, 07:53 AM
wow i love it very very much is amazing work just the sky is not good for me :applause:

savanah
05-09-2012, 08:25 AM
wow i love it very very much is amazing work just the sky is not good for me :applause:
Thank you very much for the compliment!! I know, I know .... I wanted a ghostly effect, an atmosphere a little gore, a true medieval style. But I'll work my scene in a short time and I had the opportunity to adjust the sky.
Bye !! :wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
05-09-2012, 08:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.