PDA

View Full Version : 3 years of my life shown in 2 minuts - My Demo Reel

Deje3D
05-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Hey CG Talk.

Info about me:
This is the fourth time I'm posting this on the web, in different forums. But I'm looking forward to show my work here as well. I been a member of the site for years, and I enjoyed the feedback and inspiration the site offers. Kudos :) I'm currently finishing my bachelor education, but in order to do that I need 3 months internship. This is both a exciting and scary time for me. I been dreaming about making vfx and feature films since I was 13 years old, and I never been as ready as I am now.

What I want:
I'm posting here to show my work, but I also know it can get better. I would appriciate feedback on my work.

I also dont have much work experience, and I know how you present yourself is a big part of applying. So this is a area I would like some feedback as well.

Demo Reel:

http://3dartistdennisj.com/

Stills:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3203852/puplished_breakdown.jpg

Thank you for your time.

thrillhouse196
05-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Great work!

I really like your mustache character model.

Aloke316
05-05-2012, 12:03 PM
nice work....your character modelling and Rigging skills are very good....the lighting stuff (interior) was also good!!

Uncle-Ox
05-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Nicely done - This is just an observation of personal preference: The rigging part of the reel seems a little long in comparison to the rest of the reel. Do you want to go into rigging in particular?

squall787
05-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Awesome reel! I think the presentation is excellent also

Would you be interested in letting people use your rigs for learning purposes? I am looking to do some facial animation this summer and would love to use your male character for facial animation? (credit would be given to your for the use of your model)

Great work man!

Dreamcaseal
05-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Cool mechanical spider penis, bro.

MGC
05-11-2012, 01:12 PM
You have presented us, some awesome 2 min from your 3 years of work. :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
05-11-2012, 01:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.