PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Sale campaing for the Official 2.31 Manual

Apollux
11-22-2003, 03:45 AM
From blender.org

Although design is still in progress, we expect to be able to ship the 2.3 manuals last week of december. It's almost 600 pages in size, printed in two colors, including 16 pages full color image gallery, and CDROM with example files, graphics and movies.
You can check it out at the e-shop here.

Pre-ordering will save you over 10 USD. But not only that; the first 250 orders will get the book signed with a personal message by me!

This also will be the official 2003 campaign to fill the gap in finances here... at least we need to sell 500 copies to pay for printing expenses and fees. Another 500 copies sold, before the end of the year, will enable us to close the books with a positive result.
Additionally, we then can even sponsor Elysiun hosting for another year, and hire expertise to do some essential maintenance work on blender.org.
That's why the thermometor came back, but now as a manualmeter. Let's make it a 1000 before santa!

-Ton-

More details (and manual pre-view) at http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info.php?products_id=79

chikega
11-26-2003, 02:31 AM
I placed my order ... looking forward to it :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.