PDA

View Full Version : F/X Company Cinesite Announces Big 2004 Slate

kilikili
11-21-2003, 11:15 PM
What they said:

"Cinesite (Europe) Ltd announced today that they have already moved into production on visual effects for several major feature films, which will complete throughout 2004. These include Troy (Warner Bros.), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Warner Bros.), Alien vs. Predator (Fox), Around the World in 80 Days (Disney), Sahara (Paramount), King Arthur (Disney) and Alfie (Paramount).

Cinesite's work on these productions covers a wide variety of effects, including complex CG, animation, compositing, digital effects, digital matte paintings and high volumes of film scanning and laser recording."

More>>> (http://66.118.152.6/news.php?id=2427)

-Kilikili
(building up for an avatar)

stakk4
11-22-2003, 10:34 AM
whoa! sounds like their gonna be some busy beavers for a while. wish I had $$$ to invest in them....

WhiteRabbitObj
11-23-2003, 03:40 AM
Sure wish Cinesite US didn't close it's FX wing. Definitely great to go out with X2 but it'd be better not to go out at all. I'd love to apply at Cinesite upon graduating but I also don't really want to export myself to the UK! :cry:

playmesumch00ns
11-24-2003, 09:39 AM
Cinesite seem to have a habit of overblowing what they actually do in the films they put their names to...

t-toe
11-24-2003, 01:49 PM
yeah, I'm curious what percentage of effects work they're doing in each of those movies...

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.