View Full Version : More human than human

Steve Warner
11-21-2003, 07:48 PM
Guilty or not? You be the judge. :)

http://www.trinitymediainc.com/Downloads/Mickey.jpg

wgreenlee1
11-21-2003, 07:51 PM
you know...this looks much better than the real MJ
i think you need to go back and insert some non-planers here and there;)

Infinity3d4life
11-21-2003, 08:22 PM
GOOD one.. i agree you need to put some nonplanar polys in there... He's Guilty..:wip:

gmask
11-21-2003, 08:25 PM
His nose tapers to a much thinner point than this..

any parent that would send their child to neverland ranch for a sleepover should be put on trial

leigh
11-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by gmask
any parent that would send their child to neverland ranch for a sleepover should be put on trial

I TOTALLY agree. I mean, seriously - how stupid do you have to be??? :surprised

Anyway, I think the skin is a little too dark hehehe.

Guilty as charged :wip:

m.d.
11-21-2003, 08:43 PM
don't forget the signature cleft in the chin....he spent a lot of money getting it.:)

LittleFenris
11-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by gmask
His nose tapers to a much thinner point than this..

Yeah, a parent sent their kid there for a sleepover, they were asking for trouble (or a sick excuse to sue the CRAP out of him). Either way they had issues.

Gwot
11-21-2003, 10:02 PM
(or a sick excuse to sue the CRAP out of him)

That sounds about right. Call me jaded. :shrug:

Remi
11-21-2003, 10:05 PM
Being a parent....that's apauling....let me see here....an emotionally healthy child or tones of money....if they choose the latter...they should be in the same cell as this guy in my opinion:banghead:

LittleFenris
11-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Remi
Being a parent....that's apauling....let me see here....an emotionally healthy child or tones of money....if they choose the latter...they should be in the same cell as this guy in my opinion:banghead:

I agree completely, but there are a LOT of fu<ked up people in the world that would rather have the money. :shrug:

telamon
11-21-2003, 11:04 PM
as long as he is not condemned he is innocent...

Let us believe that there is some misunderstanding...

I cannot believe that MJ can make such an horrible thing. He is permanently under camera eyes and each moment of weakness that he has is broadcast over 200 channels. I assume he knows that and is aware that whatever he does he will get into trouble.

Unless he pass contracts with families :rolleyes:

policarpo
11-21-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Steve Warner
Guilty or not? You be the judge. :)

http://www.trinitymediainc.com/Downloads/Mickey.jpg

I just want to know what's going on down there below the frame of that render up there?

:drool:

robinson
11-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by policarpo
I just want to know what's going on down there below the frame of that render up there?

:drool:

kinder surprise :rolleyes:

telamon
11-21-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by robinson
kinder surprise :rolleyes:

ho my god the bad taste joke http://forum4u.speed-hebergement.com/forum/coolforum_0_6_5_beta_php3/smileys/04rir01.gif

takkun
11-21-2003, 11:21 PM
All this press coverage is stupifying. Like I give a damn about some freak celebrity. People are being blown up everywhere, soldiers are dying, hundreds of thousands are protesting war in London, and I turn on the TV to see every channel covering Micheal Jackson's surrender? WTF?

"We interrupt your local program to inform you that f**ked up parents let Michael Jackson molest their kids and are now suing, currently we have our helicopters surrounding a hanger where Michael Jackson is surrendering to the authorities. You can't see anything in the hanger but we will keep broadcasting it for the next hour while reading news briefings off of MSNBC.com because we are just stupid local news anchors that don't really have much to say."

telamon
11-21-2003, 11:32 PM
That's the problem. TV does not broadcast news to inform people. They show what people is interested in and sometimes model people interest...

gmask
11-21-2003, 11:33 PM
>>>"We interrupt your local program to inform you that f**ked up parents let Michael Jackson molest their kids and are now suing,

I agree with you about the bombastic nature and overblown press that this is getting but to clarify what I have heard reported there is not a civil case currently beingpressed and hopefully there won't be. If MJ has in fact done anythign that he has been charged with in the past he will keep doing it as long as he can pay off the families and that just isn't right.

By the same token any parent who sends their child over to his car is asking for it and they should be questioned thoroughly about why they did this.. have they been living an igloo? Would you hire Hannibal Lecter to cater your dinner because he hasn't been convicted of cannibalism only accused?

I mean charges should have been brought against him for the whole dangle my infant out the window incident.. that man's not right in the head... but as long as he's got the money he can pretty much do anything he wants.. however at the rate he spends it that won't be much longer.

takkun
11-22-2003, 12:02 AM
I agree with you about the bombastic nature and overblown press that this is getting but to clarify what I have heard reported there is not a civil case currently beingpressed and hopefully there won't be. If MJ has in fact done anythign that he has been charged with in the past he will keep doing it as long as he can pay off the families and that just isn't right. I think I heard that there is going to be a trial or hearing in about 6 weeks. I really don't care if he is guilty or innocent, it's not like he kidnapped kids from their homes, since these parents voluntarily dropped their kids off to be babysat by an accused child molester, I really don't have any pity for them. What I'm really worried about is hearing about this everyday for the next 6 months. :hmm:

gmask
11-22-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by takkun
What I'm really worried about is hearing about this everyday for the next 6 months. :hmm:

Yeah .. so true.. and of course for MJ any publicity is probably good publicity he loves being the center of attention even if it's negative attention.

SplineGod
11-22-2003, 12:16 AM
Steve the face CREEPS me out...I guess that means you did a good job on it. :)

takkun
11-22-2003, 12:39 AM
If only the news was more like this:

http://www.anchorman-themovie.com/

Pi3141
11-22-2003, 12:45 AM
LOL... very very nice. Looks just like his mugshot :beer:

As for whether he did it or not, Any Adult man who openly admits to sharing a bed with children that are not his own, under any circumstances, is in the wrong. No matter what events took place :wip:

Steve Warner
11-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the conversation, critiques, and compliments, everyone. :)

This started out as my Castaway Character (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75749) from back in July. I noticed how similar MJ's face was to the Castaway, so I spent 20-minutes over lunch making a few changes. I wasn't planning on doing anything more with it, but it's turned out to be so much fun that I'll probably rig him. The thought of MJ moonwalking around his cell makes me laugh. :)

http://www.trinitymediainc.com/Downloads/Bars.jpg

gmask
11-22-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by takkun
If only the news was more like this:

http://www.anchorman-themovie.com/

LOL... I just did some news graphics and the preroll camera stuff of the anchors was not to far off from this.. HAHA!

Freak
11-22-2003, 06:26 AM
Steve the images look really plastic, and unreal....
Congrats..... It's just like the real one....

Although maybe he should be a little whiter?

I'm thinking MJ's plastic surgeons should of saved an earlier version of his face as a backup...
I mean they should be more careful when they don't have unlimited undo's ;)

I'm sure they used Skeletor as a reference model....

This should be a lesson to us all,
You can overtweak your models....... :)

SplineGod
11-22-2003, 06:39 AM
Im sorry but what mother would show a picture of that face to a kid and say sure Jonny go sleep with the nice man.
Thats the kind of face you use to scare kids into cooperating. :)

rock
11-22-2003, 06:48 AM
He's a "smooth criminal", the title of one of his songs. Guilty until proven innocence.

On a different note, I think the hands are posed wrong. It should be near or on the crotch. ;)

Zarathustra
11-22-2003, 06:19 PM
He needs to be whiter and thinner. His shoulders should be closer together and that comment earlier about at least one hand on his crotch is pretty good.

Of course there's the fun accessories - surgical mask, rhinestone glove, suitcase of money for paying the pimps-er, I mean parents of the kids.

I'd like to have news coverage back again, too. I doubt if that will ever happen.

richcz3
11-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Wait, you need to model his detachable nose.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/jackson.asp

richcz3

Steve Warner
11-22-2003, 08:30 PM
You know, it's just so sad. Usually it's the CG model that looks worse than the real life counterpart. But in this case, I'm having to make my model look worse to match the frightening qualities of the real thing. :surprised

ghopper
11-22-2003, 09:12 PM
sorry guys, but I don't think this is funny. Why for a start was this MJ head modeled ? Certainly to attract more views and for personal attention.

Guilty or not guilty - nobody knows for sure, but to judge him just because he is a bit weird / different in our eyes ( normal people ) is just wrong. Of course he must be a child molester, because he's bleached his skin, got a plastic face, sleeps in a O2 chamber, etc.

P.S. I'm not a MJ fan nor do I listen to his music. I just respect his art and respect him for actually trying to make this world a better place, and for what he has done for many children and animals on this planet.

Pi3141
11-22-2003, 09:22 PM
sorry guys, but I don't think this is funny. Why for a start was this MJ head modeled ? Certainly to attract more views and for personal attention.

Woah! I'm having Deja vu.

wgreenlee1
11-22-2003, 09:30 PM
He needs to be whiter and thinner. His shoulders should be closer together and that comment earlier about at least one hand on his crotch is pretty good.

and where is the lipstick like in his mugshot?

Steve Warner
11-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by ghopper
Why for a start was this MJ head modeled ? Certainly to attract more views and for personal attention.
Ghopper,

I apologize if I offended you or anyone else with this post. The MJ head actually emerged from this model:

http://www.trinitymediainc.com/WIP/Castaway/Spinning2.gif

On seeing MJ's mugshot, I told a co-worker that MJ must be asking his plastic surgeon to make him look like my castaway model. And from there, I decided to see what it would take to make the castaway really look like MJ. The answer: About 20-minutes, most of which was spent on making the hair.

I posted it here for fun, not to offend, and certainly not for personal attention. Again, I apologize for any offense this has caused.

Sincerely,

Steve

gmask
11-22-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by wgreenlee1

Yeah he needs some scrappy unshaven goatee or something as well.. maybe a little flap of skin hanging off the end of his nose

projectcoil
11-22-2003, 10:54 PM
http://projectcoil.dyndns.org/baby.jpg
I say somewhere in his life he went over the rail. I'm positive there are many more sick individuals out there and whether he’s guilty or not doesn’t warrant the media’s attention, but MJ has money and status. I imagine the sinners out there would like to see if he can buy his ass off. Figuratively speaking.

ghopper
11-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Steve Warner
I posted it here for fun, not to offend, and certainly not for personal attention. Again, I apologize for any offense this has caused.

And I apologize for assuming you posted it for personal attention.

But this is the perfect example. Because I didn't know all the details ( i.e. how the model actually started ) I made some false assumptions caused by lack of information.

Equally we don't know all the details about MJ, only what the media tells / shows us. How likely is it that we are making false assumptions there ?

pblacklock
11-22-2003, 11:50 PM
Brings a new meaning to his classic song.

Beat it Beat it Beat it

as a father of four children, i hope money doesn't stand in the way of justice!

last time cost him $20 millions dollars and he walk a free man. hope this time they lock him up for good.

Beamtracer
11-23-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by wgreenlee1

erikals
11-23-2003, 01:49 PM
I'm just curious, how did he turn out this way? Was it his becauese of his father?

Michael just seemed so much more normal before. Then again, I guess it's not that easy when billions of people love to talk about how ugly you are.

Try to set yourself in that situation.

Posting images of how horrible he looks is cruel though, or short minded.

That being said, hopefully they will be able to tell for sure this time, whether is is guilty or not.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.