PDA

View Full Version : JS_MultiLayers, passes.

whdlsrl23
04-17-2012, 04:56 AM
Hi...Guys..

I have a issue using JS_MultiLayers

I used JS_MultiLayers and contribution map.

When I render it, shader doesn't render. it looks just black.
And Script editor shows error messages.

I like my result using JS_MultiLayers, I don't wanna change shaders if it's possible.

Someone know how can I fix it or using the other way for example using Nuke....

Help me plz..

Pixero
04-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi!

It's probably because the shader is old and not compiled for the version of MentalRay you're using. Sadly, I don't have time to support the shaders any longer, but the source code is included if you can find someone to recompile it for you.
Try asking here: http://forum.mentalimages.com/forumdisplay.php?91-mental-ray

Jan

whdlsrl23
04-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi!

It's probably because the shader is old and not compiled for the version of MentalRay you're using. Sadly, I don't have time to support the shaders any longer, but the source code is included if you can find someone to recompile it for you.
Try asking here: http://forum.mentalimages.com/forumdisplay.php?91-mental-ray

Jan

Thank you....

And I have one more question....If JS is old school, what kind of shader should I use?
Can you recomend something for me?

Bitter
04-24-2012, 01:47 AM
mia_material_x_passes is your best option for every day objects.

LowJacK
04-24-2012, 03:42 AM
Jo,

I was talking to Miles today and mentioned your issue which I was going to investigate. Apparently Jessie and Travis know the issue and have a resolution.

Talk to them when you return.

-C

whdlsrl23
05-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Jo,

I was talking to Miles today and mentioned your issue which I was going to investigate. Apparently Jessie and Travis know the issue and have a resolution.

Talk to them when you return.

-C

haha....Thank you Craig.....
I'm gonna ask to them
It's so Fun

CGTalk Moderation
05-01-2012, 04:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.