PDA

View Full Version : Plugin to mirror Endomorph?

Robsi
11-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a plugin to mirror Endomorphs, but cant find something useful. You know, an eyeblink for example, I want to model one side and than mirror it to the other side. I found mirrormorph on flay but thats not what I want. It makes the object symetrical. I want to exchange the left with the right side.

Any help would be nice.

Thanx, Robert

Sil3
11-22-2003, 12:17 AM
U can use the mirromorph, then select the points on the side u dont want and Clear their maps :beer:

SplineGod
11-22-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Robsi
Hi,

I am looking for a plugin to mirror Endomorphs, but cant find something useful. You know, an eyeblink for example, I want to model one side and than mirror it to the other side. I found mirrormorph on flay but thats not what I want. It makes the object symetrical. I want to exchange the left with the right side.

Any help would be nice.

Thanx, Robert
Another option is to turn on symmetry when creating the first eyeblink endomorph and call it eyesblink.
Now select the points around the right eye and do a copymap. Call the new copy righteyeblink. It will ONLY copy the endos that are on the selected points. Do the same for the left eye. Done. :)

Robsi
11-22-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey, thanks a lot sil3 and splinegod. :thumbsup:

After a few years with LW I didnt know that clearmap and copymap also works on selected point only. :blush:

I really like this forum, Robert

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.