PDA

View Full Version : Finished Animated Short

emomobile
04-14-2012, 04:49 PM
This is a short film I've been working on for the past 6 months. It's a personal piece I did in hopes of landing a job at one of the big feature studios. I hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt5UqnIyuXs&list=UU186OdcUf7zvDzpcpr3DxDg&index=1&feature=plcp

koseidon
04-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Really nice short :thumbsup:
All animations demostrate your skill with timing, weights and emotional expression with body language.
My thumb up also for editing and music, you are a ready for all big studios ;)

Bravo!
K

graphmode
04-16-2012, 11:06 AM
:applause:
The body language is really successful

Michael5188
04-16-2012, 10:06 PM
I love it! And I love Braxton! Such a cute short, nice simple touching story. The animation overall was great, though there are a few weak moments. But at the same time you made so many great little acting choices, like when Braxton pulls his dad and his dad's foot is still up, or the rubbing noses, or the son dragging his dad while he's still into the game, or the look on Braxton's face when he pauses in front of the closet, or when the dad playfully sits on his son at the end and then the son schooches in closer to get back at him.

Anyways I could go on and on, but the chracters were so alive and likeable I was thoroughly entertained. Great job, and congrats on finishing it!

dpendleton
04-17-2012, 01:19 AM
I like it. Poor little fella fell asleep though lol.

alaa-afifah
04-17-2012, 06:31 AM
Nice Short Man
keep...up

NocturnalEyes
04-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Love the story-- sweet lil story :)

CGTalk Moderation
04-19-2012, 01:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.