PDA

View Full Version : New free plugin JettoLocal

jettocrack
11-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Hi!

For those of you who enjoyed JettoBevel and JettoFillet, I've released a new plugin (this is my first C plug, hope not last!)

JettoLocal allows user to define a local coordinate system, so after running the tool, all your geometry on background and foreground gets aligned with original Lightwave coordinates. Make all your editing and run the tool again to recover original orientation. Simple and easy.

The power of this tool is the fact that transformation is stored on layer's name, which allows to have different layers with different alignments (original idea was from Szabolcs "Jester" Matefy, thanks!). Moreover, you can close Modeler with a transformed layer, being easy to restore orientation at any time.

Well, the link is

http://3dfightclub.com/~jettocrack/lightwave/plugins

As is said in the page, this is an early prerelease. It seems no buggy, but there's some work to do yet. Hope I get the needed free time.

Enjoy it, and post any suggestions

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.