PDA

View Full Version : Request for Poll

SinlneR
04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Dear CG Talk Team,

I am a 3d animation student, and for my final thesis i have a project of vray vs mental ray.
Which is basically a comparison between the two engines workflow.

Now i have read your general discussion rules where it clearly says the no comparison or vs software question should be posted. and obviously there are 100 of similar forums where the comparison between vray and mental ray has been discussed with no final result.

So i would like to request you if yo could allow me to have a poll topic over the comparison where i will be posting my research experiments and getting reviews from the experts with regards to the topic by which i will be able to complete my thesis and as well at the end i can provide CG Talk with the final result and everything to be posted on the forum if you wish to which can result in solving the problem of comparison between vray and mental ray.

Your favorable early reply would be highly appreciated.

I can provide the whole plan and methodologies i will be using in the process if you require to review them.

Awaiting your reply.

Best Regards
Zahid Tariq

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.