PDA

View Full Version : Vechicle: BMW R 1200C Classic.

Ryan3D
11-20-2003, 02:20 AM
Hi, I'm Ryan

I make new modle which is BMW R 1200C Classic.
I like this modle because It's very beautiful and luxury.
It is made by Maya Nurbs Modeling, I didn't wanna use Polygon.
It's important thing that Maya is best in Nurbs.
I know the true. Moreover, rendering is maya Mantal Ray 3.0 which use lights 1 : I Didn't use HDRI.
If you wanna see other things, you may visit my homepage.

www.ryan3d.com (http://www.ryan3d.com)

http://www.ryan3d.com/sunghun_web/images/photo/bike_mental.JPG

http://www.ryan3d.com/sunghun_web/images/photo/bike_mental1.JPG

http://www.ryan3d.com/sunghun_web/images/photo/bike_wire_1.jpg

http://www.ryan3d.com/sunghun_web/images/photo/bike_wire_2.jpg

I like all of the critics , If you wanna tell me something , you won't mind. I already prepare this

Screamat
11-20-2003, 05:51 AM
Very Very cool :drool:

i saw this machine yesterday :D

charithmax
11-20-2003, 06:26 AM
nice work! i really like it:thumbsup:

u should change the chrome material u have used. i doesnt look realistic. i think its too bright.

anyways , great work.:beer:

munsils
11-20-2003, 03:34 PM
Great model, but you should improve materials a bit. And front wheel is floating in the air. :)

Youth
11-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Uhh! Wow :)
Great! Wire please!!!

My only critic: the down part of the bike is too glossy and the wheel is floating.. :/

Error404
11-20-2003, 05:25 PM
the model itself looks quite nice :)

the materials however, are a bit lacking. the engine looks like it is glowing. try putting the material you have on the handle bars, onto the engine and pipes.

Akildee
11-20-2003, 08:39 PM
I like your materials. it doesn't look like it's meant to be photo real. I think that the highlights and the glowing effect make it unique. Without these elements, it would just be another photo real bike. And I'm not knocking photo real work, but I don't think that every piece has to have that aesthetic. Right now it almost has painterly feel. It reminds me of the old painting of 50's style diners. However, I do think you need more visual information on the tires. Right now they are almost a complete void. On an unrelated topic, I went to your site and I was confused by your name and the name you use for your site. I thought that your name was ryan. And i'm sure other people will too. You may want to consider changing you web name so that people don't get confused. just a thought.

akil

mentholx
11-21-2003, 01:16 AM
it's great !!!

good rendering!!!

Ryan3D
11-21-2003, 03:06 AM
Hi i'm Ryan : Korean name is Lim sung hun, but I didn't use in CGtalk because you may be confused by my name.
However I made more confusing name, sorry. It's my different name.

Korean name : Lim sung hun
English name : Ryan
Homepage : Ryan3D

I didn't talk about the picture which didn't use map, it has a defult metarial that don't have a map. If I use some fix, it will be better. also I knew the fact. Thank you all of the critics. I like this because it can help my works to upgrade. Ok I will show you wire frame. just wait~!!

CritterCre8r
11-21-2003, 03:20 AM
my only reply is that it is very shiny. Even brand new paint has some more texture to it. The engine, also should have some kind of bumpy texture. The paint would also look awesome with speckles of paint. Overall, very nice work I want to go for a ride.

Iysun
11-21-2003, 07:57 AM
very nice, modelling job is excellent, id like to see some treads in the tires though:D great job overall!

Ryan3D
11-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Hi everbody, I show my wireframe. You will be known how make a make. It's made all of the Nurbs. If you wanna see another thing, you should aks me. I already prepare your question.

Ryan3D
11-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Thanks all of the critics, It's can teach and help to do. So I wanna tell "thank you". If you wanna tell a someting, you may make a post in my board. plz

KendoJedi
11-22-2003, 02:04 AM
That's very nice. It's such a clear image and looks kinda classic too.

onscreen
11-22-2003, 08:55 AM
Wow... you surname is the same as me :D

ok. Your nubs mastering is really great. Hope to see more from you.

hackie
11-22-2003, 09:29 AM
aha!!
sweeeeeet
you did good job again, Ryan!!
man~, seriously i think you dont have to apply to vfs.
why would you do that, huh?
you already know what you are supposed to to learn at that school or you seem to know more stuff than you are going to learn. you are good at animation, modeling, texturing and so on~
that's compliment, dude^^

alright buddy
talk to you soon.

ji revolutions¢ā

Sqwall
11-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Nice HOG you got there. I love it. There are some issues with materials but i can live with them. Nice light. :)

khaleghi
11-22-2003, 04:58 PM
perfect work you`ve done.
lovely BMW model.:love:

Ryan3D
11-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Hi ji young !!!!

I didn't expect your reply. I'm so happy.. Ha Ha buddy. I think that you may be kidding me. I'm not supper man who is just weaknees man. However I don't want to learn 3D animation in university, but I want to enter the company which is my goal.
I want to work in Canada or Us with you. It's just my hope.
Thank for your comments and cheers. So I'm gotten a power by your critics. Thanks ji young. You are really dude ^^

Ryan3D
11-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Now I know the mean that HOG is the autobicyle. Thank you for your ment because I'm alway learned your critics which is my private teacher. I also wanna tell "Thanks..!!"

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.