PDA

View Full Version : Wacom - Wow what I've been missing

nrgy
11-19-2003, 07:54 PM
If you were to glance at my post count its pretty much nonexistant. I'm more of a listener then a talker on this forum, although that doesnt mean cgtalk.com isnt my homepage and that I dont browse the forums atleast an hour a day :D Anyways I just received my wacom 9x12 intuos 2 platinum today and I must say its a whole different world. This by far has to be the best 400 dollar piece of hardware I have ever bought. Adobe PS almost feels like a whole new application. I dunno, I realy have nothing important to say so other then I guess if you have ever thought of buying one, GET ONE!

MaDSheeP
11-20-2003, 04:47 AM
i'm going to ask for a 6x8 for xmas... if i ever need to upgrade to a larger one for home i can, but a 6x8 is a perfect size for a laptop =)

i can't wait for mine

rocarpen
11-20-2003, 05:10 AM
Preach on, Brotha!

:buttrock:

Using Photoshop suddenly feels like a very intense, interactive experience with the tablet, and I've just got them small 4x5 model. Wacom's are a must!

UrbanFuturistic
11-20-2003, 05:22 AM
Post count means nothing around here mate. :) I'm approaching 600 and no one round here listens to a word I say. :p

By the by, just out of pure curiosity, where do you live and how good is the security in your area?

regards, Paul

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.