PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle - scAAr R-GT Finished

shadowkeeper
11-19-2003, 01:24 PM
After 4/5 weeks (don't remember) of modeling...Well then, this is the final version of Z-Monster scAAr R-GT, but, I think one detail is missing... don't know what. If you guys see something, please notify me. V8-engine from wbdz14's freestuff (Renderosity Freestuff). I really like it. Thanks for providing it wbdz14, you're a great modeler! Compositing pictures coming soon as I can. be waiting.

http://teknobrothers.no.sapo.pt/scAAr_R-GT_final.jpg

cyberjunkie
11-19-2003, 03:09 PM
Great model, maybe the paint needs to much more glossier and reflective. Looks like there's a slight blur you've added to the renders or maybe image quality. Otherwise a good model.. :thumbsup:

shadowkeeper
11-20-2003, 07:58 AM
thanks for the comment cyberjunkie! I'll change the car paint and i'll upload more pics.
Thanks again, PEACE!

Bulba
11-20-2003, 09:10 AM
The model is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C, but as already said the shader needs to seem more like metal. Add a little bit of reflection. try to use an hdr. The work is great!:buttrock:

shadowkeeper
11-21-2003, 02:00 PM
here an early update! howz that?
http://teknobrothers.no.sapo.pt/scAAr.jpg

shadowkeeper
11-24-2003, 03:28 PM
i'll post in wires sooner as I can for who's interested. I think there's something missing. I''ll figure it out.
Be posting,

El Shadow

Gambin
11-24-2003, 09:59 PM
really nice...the model is clean...but why 2 or 3 shadows?i think u must use 1 shadow(keylight) and try to use gi or hdri with a litle intensity to re-up the details of the model ...i think the picture will be better if u try different lightning... a background and a texture on the ground will be good too...the render u do looks like a "design" touch i don't love...i think it's too cold(for me)...
good continuation!and sorry for my poor english
ps:a little fog and a glow effect could give a better atmosphere and a deth to the picture...i think u must try,try and try...

shadowkeeper
11-25-2003, 12:17 AM
thanks Gambin! Hmmmm... I'll see what I can do about the fog and ilumination. It can take long to upload it because my schooling marks are low right now:p But i'll try to do something if I have time.:thumbsup:

psykojello
03-28-2004, 11:24 PM
nice model man...

how about a render from a little distance away... the perspective is a little overwhelming, and i cant tell what the car actually looks like.

nice work!

tomaa
05-17-2004, 12:54 PM
this car looks very cool, like the desing

how long have you been working on it?

shadowkeeper
05-17-2004, 08:45 PM
It took me about 4/5 weeks to model! Polymodeling and rendered with Max Default scanline render system. I would like to work on it, but, I lost it.
It's not a problem to me since I'll challenge myself to re-model it.
Thanks for the comment tomaa:thumbsup:

furo
05-17-2004, 09:36 PM
rendering is too bad,that shaders have to be changed,but i wanted to tell ya about model.. what about bigger wheels? .. that car looks too disproportional to me.. and,about all the front fan holes,no continuity to the whole design,no main defined curves,simply,don't know,it looks like adding this and adding that and here's the car.. i don't see any idea or interest there..
yeah,and try to work more on modeling.. a lot of details missing.. all lights looks like textures (that's not much positive stuff) and edges are too rounded somewhere.. it's just looks like a toy car or what.. work harder,don't forget to details and don't be satisfied with half work.. it's better to produce one great and finished model per month as like as a not much good one for a week.. be sure about that.. you're not going to miss something.. be patient.. good luck to the future with other cars.. keep workin' man

sabaman
05-17-2004, 10:30 PM
very nice man, cool car got a nice design to it :)...

shadowkeeper
05-18-2004, 01:17 PM
@Sabaman: Thanks for the comment. But I lost it and can't work on it anymore:(

@furo: you want bigger wheels onthe car??? wow those are 20" wheels man:surprised .
About the car... this was one of my crazy idea to join 4 cars in one as I did with my 7-XR joining 2 cars in one. you can see my 7-XR here since the one I posted at the finished gallery is gone:
http://smcars.nd4spdworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8763&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
This car, scAAr R-GT, is a combo of saleen S7 (front side), Audi Avus (side view), Subaru concept the new one (rear view) and bugatti Veyron (top side view( the induction pipes)).
It's true: " it's better to produce one great and finished model per month as like as a not much good one for a week".
Nice hint man! thanks. I'll work harder since I re-worked my materials.
I'll finish thre other cars to show to my friends and I'll catch this one to remodel with my best on it.:bounce: :applause:

Thank you all once again.

blueglitchman
05-24-2004, 07:45 PM
looks awesome.... looks like you have modeled a lot of cars. good work :thumbsup:

shadowkeeper
05-25-2004, 01:09 PM
@blueglitchman: Yup... I modeled lots of cars but most of them are at renderosity. My first model ever was a Mazda RX-7. I love that car!! it is a meaning machine.:thumbsup:

blueglitchman
05-30-2004, 02:27 AM
cool. i agree about the RX-7 :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.