PDA

View Full Version : Yarim Machado Demo Reel 2012

Yarim
03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Hello everyone! This is my first post here I believe! I'd like to share with you guys my latest demo reel. I'm actually looking for work. If anyone is interrested in contact me, feel free to e-mail me to this adrees : yarimmachado@gmail.com
Thanks!

Yarim
03-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Errmmmm.... Ok? Hello anybody out there?

swedeballs
03-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Hey Yarim,
Im not sure why no one has given you any feedback, since this is really good work!. I love the subtle gestures in the first clip - very nice! The rest is great too. Id say if you can loose the checkerboard floor in the cave-run I would swap it for something else. It is a bit distracting.
Overall great stuff - Im sure you will be picked up for work.

Good Luck!
- Mats

Yarim
03-13-2012, 04:22 AM
man at last....
Thanks for the kind comments man... I'll see what I can do about the checkerboard... I just got used to it and they don't distract me but someone that sees it for the first time might. Thanks!

Aloke316
03-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Awesome work man........really loved the Acting shots......since wen are you working as an animator?! Best of luck for your job hunt you will surely get a job!!

Yarim
03-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks man. I've been a character animator for about a year I guess.... I was a CG generalist for a couple of years ago but didn't do much of character animation... It kinda sucked back on those days.... so I'm new here.
Glad you liked the animation! Thanks for the kind comments!
Awesome work man........really loved the Acting shots......since wen are you working as an animator?! Best of luck for your job hunt you will surely get a job!!

CGTalk Moderation
03-18-2012, 08:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.