PDA

View Full Version : Quickie Questions

Nonproductive
11-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Regarding Messiah Animate 4...

Can particles be exported out to Lightwave? I seem to recall in 3.3 that they could not be exported, but could be wrong.

Is there anything that can be animated in 4 that can not be exported to lightwave?

There were a few things in 3.3 that just felt "unfinished"- what's the feeling now?

I realize these are somewhat loaded questions. I've been holding off on the upgrade to see how things went and have been pleasantly suprised at the reception 4 has had. So I'm almost at the point of laying down my money and would prefer to hear any feedback up front - rather than be caught with my pants down. (well, there was that time in Tijuana...but that's another thread)

Thanks in advance!

Nando
11-18-2003, 10:51 PM
I dont have answers to the particles, but best bet like other folks are doing is too try out the New Demo on there site.

:thumbsup:

http://www.projectmessiah.com

maks
11-19-2003, 11:36 AM
You actually can export particles through nulls or whatever object you like to attach to them.

M.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.