PDA

View Full Version : Expose 10 Submission Troubles

NeecHMonkeY
03-04-2012, 12:40 AM
I honestly don't know if this is the right place to be asking or if anyone here can help with the problem but I gotta try.

I'm trying to submit some work for Expose 10 and it just wont connect to the FTP server.

I'm on Mac and have tried both the Mac FTP client as well as Filezilla and keep getting told "Critical Error, Cannot Connect to Server" even though I'm using all of the information given (server name, user name, password) - copied directly from the submissions page.

I also get this message both when using Filezilla and also trying to upload directly to the blank page given: 500 OOPS: cannot change directory:/home/submissions/submissions.cgsociety.org/bsw/real_bsw/uploads/(user name)

Anyone else having these issues or know a workaround?

Thanks in advance. :)

leigh
03-05-2012, 11:59 AM
You need to contact Ballistic directly about this, I'm afraid!

NeecHMonkeY
03-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks leigh. I received a reply back from Ballistic and it turns out that their servers were being overloaded by the amount of entries... happens every year. :P

Everything is fine now and I was able to upload my work through Filezilla. :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-05-2012, 01:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.