PDA

View Full Version : Question about .Net list View

Riffmaster
02-29-2012, 12:59 PM
I have a dotnet listview object, in a floating dialog, with several items in the list, clicking the item in the list view will highlight the corresponding item successfully.

However clicking outside the list view, for instance in a viewport, will "de-highlight" the list view item. I know the list view item is still active, but visually it doesn't seem active in the dialog.

The best example of how I want the list view to work would be to open the batch render dialog (Rendering >Batch render), add a few items and see how the last selected item remains greyed once the user has navigated from the list view.

I can only assume there is some property I need to turn on in the listview? Would this be a property of the List view object or a subproperty of the List view item?

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

D.

Noakesy
02-29-2012, 02:17 PM
MyListView.HideSelection = false

Riffmaster
02-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Thank you Noakesy!

Riffmaster
02-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Just an after thought, but can a custom color be set for this "semi-inactive" state of the LV item rather than just the light grey?

Noakesy
02-29-2012, 02:54 PM
There's no direct property as far as I'm aware but you could probably write your own event handler for the paint event to do it.

CGTalk Moderation
02-29-2012, 02:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.