PDA

View Full Version : TP PyroCluster aniamtion popping

COINSTAR
02-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Hey there,

I'm totally stumped on this issue any help will be appreciated. I have a TP setup using a tp volume to form a cloud threw geo and a smooth collision object to collide with a landscape geometry moving up threw the clouds. The collision seems to be working fine but when I render my pyro clusters are popping and I can't get a useable result. I thought it may have been particles dying or rotation on TP or pyro shader but it not to my knowledge and my particles are living longer than the scene. any ideas in the right direction to a setting i'm missing again very appreciated.

also have turn off the lighting setup I thought earlier may have been shadow maps issue.

-coin

Srek
02-29-2012, 06:26 AM
It's nearly impossible to say without the scene, but chances are that you have some kind of priority issue. This is very recognizeable if you use animated scaling on the PC puffs, depending the set priorities they can behave pretty wild.
Cheers
Björn

PS: Moved to the appropriate subforum

CGTalk Moderation
02-29-2012, 06:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.