PDA

View Full Version : messiah sales picking up steam?

Andy741
11-18-2003, 03:17 AM
This question is for the developers. Has the sales for M:A been picking up steam? It seems like the website is coming together nicely and the quote from Keyframe looks positive.

lmilton
11-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Andy741
This question is for the developers. Has the sales for M:A been picking up steam? It seems like the website is coming together nicely and the quote from Keyframe looks positive.

Do you want actual sales figures, LOL! :D I kid, of course;)

All I can really say is that *many* are just discovering messiah for the first time, and so many others are back for a closer look with our latest offerings. And, regardless of what they've used in the past, most seem to be impressed by all our hard work & perseverance as displayed in m:a 4. Very gratifying, to say the least:)

Thank you, Andy, for the support & kind words:)

-lyle

My Fault
11-18-2003, 07:55 PM
What he said :p

I bought Messiah waaay back when and just had a hard time grasping some of it's concepts at the time. I later sold it when I needed the dinero. After spending some time with the current demo and having to work in other soft I am blown away at not only the current feature set but how well implemented many of them are. Needless to say, I will be back in the messiah fold soon. I guess in that way pmg is like the mob.... you can never leave :beer:

Andy741
11-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by lmilton

Thank you, Andy, for the support & kind words:)

-lyle

No problem. Have you guys ever considered changing the name of it? I would think it has the potential to turn off some buyers, but I could be wrong about that.

Fuzatron
11-18-2003, 08:24 PM
Turns me off a bit. But the small "m" helps :)

lmilton
11-18-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Andy741
No problem. Have you guys ever considered changing the name of it? I would think it has the potential to turn off some buyers, but I could be wrong about that.

No, not at all.

We're perfectly fine with not getting a sale from someone who is offended by the name "messiah" (not "Messiah" or "The Messiah" i.e. second definition, not the first), something that is positive. It's much more desireable to deal with those who are open-minded. It is a trait that is necessary to become a successful animator, and to communicate effectively with us and the rest of the messiah community.

Interesting question, though.

Please, no flames. I just wanted to respond to this to prevent ignition.

-lyle

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.