PDA

View Full Version : Only a movie...

MauroAccornero
11-17-2003, 07:20 PM
I've done a little model with 3d swift,the final file is in SWF, I can use the file with flash, if you have time see it...
It's online on
http://mauro84.altervista.org/immagini/batta.html
thanks to all

MauroAccornero
11-18-2003, 01:57 PM
Please tell me what do you think about this job....I want to know.
thnks

Jbo123
11-18-2003, 03:33 PM
that camera move is very distracting. But not bad for just basic spheres. The pecs are really square and i can see where the edges are stretching across the chest, might need to space them out a bit.

MauroAccornero
11-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Yes it's true the problem of 3d swift is that i can oly use sphere cube ect ect and cannot built a precise piece in 3d...I will try to follow your suggestion before to animate the model...thanks!

LowJacK
11-18-2003, 08:17 PM
The model is interesting in its own right but the camera move is uncalled for. Remove the panning in and out. It isn't needed.

You mentioned something about you only being able to models spheres and basic geometry. Is there a reason for that? Is this part of an assignment or something? I'm just curious to know.

MauroAccornero
11-19-2003, 05:57 AM
Yes the program (swift 3d) is made to export 3d movie or image for flash in swf or similar format.This is good becouse the final file is too small and the rendering is not too bad but in hte program you can oly use low figure (cube sphere taurus....ect) and there is oly a little session to made simmetric 3d object.I'm new to use this program if anyone know how to made too free obejectcs...tell me.
I'm learning also Maya 4.5 and it's more realistic and good but more difficult.

thanks to you

MauroAccornero
11-22-2003, 07:47 PM
Where I can find some good tutorials for maya 5? I try to learn with a manual but is for maya 4.5 and is a bit complicated...

JonStoll
11-22-2003, 09:25 PM
That was like radiation to my eyes. That Sphere man with the junk :eek: will haunt my dreams for many years to come. :cry: Please look at other post before you posting again. and thanks for giving him shpere junk.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.