PDA

View Full Version : timelaps video for deep paint 3d

pluMmet
06-11-2002, 08:33 AM
hey- I know not many people on cgtalk make it to the end of the board but if there was a timelaps video I'm sure it would get alot of attention. I'm just trying to drum up support for someone to do a timelaps video or two using deep paint 3d. I'm one of many who do much better when I can see something in action. So if you read this and think it would be a good idea, please reply so that people can see that you also think it's a good idea.

I've seen alot of good work done with this program and I just can't seem to get a grip on the few (and I mean few) tutorials out there. That's not to say that they are no good, just not good for me.

:beer:

Sama3d
06-16-2002, 02:12 AM
Good idea, im surprise i've never thought of that. I've done a few time lapse videos in the past.

-Sama

jscarr
07-15-2002, 10:29 PM
HellRender... I'm surprised... I find DeepUV and DeepPaint very effective and useful.

You are likely getting small pieces of geometry because you are using the VAMP method. This is not recommended.

Best method: Interactive Cylinderical and then stitch the pieces back together, then align the polys for minimum pixel distortion.

Best of luck,
-Joe

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.