PDA

View Full Version : What kind of perspective feng zhu was talking about in this youtube video?

tankup
02-14-2012, 12:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7rfThEFL0

it's on youtube, episode 35 part 2. at 5:30 he was talking about some kind of perspective, it just stuck on my head since 2 days. He said like car co , the sounds is definitely that but, I couldn't find it in google anywhere. Seems like some really advanced perspective, and I'm digging so much lately because of vehicule sketching
The host on the video is feng zhu a talented industrial designer with an in depth explanation of his process, definitly worth the watch.

thanx in advance

Quadart
02-14-2012, 02:48 AM
He wasn’t referring to a specific type of perspective at the 5:30 mark of that video. He said “hardcore” perspective tutorial views on youtube would be super low.

tankup
02-14-2012, 06:13 AM
gosh I feel so stupid -_-<, anyway for you out there interested in perspective here is a good book gwen white - Perspective: A Guide for Artists, Architects and Designers,
dvd: scott robertson basic perspective

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2012, 06:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.