PDA

View Full Version : Any rendering/art wrok ?

_payne
11-17-2003, 12:25 PM
Hi all. I am a student studying computer and video games at university (Yr2). I have just received an assignment to develop a game concept/proposal. This must also include art work/drawings. The tutor has said we are allowed to take stuff of the internet. I just wanted to ask is there any one here who will let me use their renders/art work in my assignment?
Oh yes I forgot to mention the game I am developing a concept for will be a first person shooter (like project IGI 2, and Tom Clancy’s raven shield rainbow six three) with lots of terrorists to kill.
I would be very great full if any one can let me use their renders of characters, weapons, vehicles (air and land) and landscapes.
And yes you will receive full credit in my assignment to say that it is your work.
Thanks a lot guys and gals.

:applause: :thumbsup:

_payne
11-18-2003, 01:03 PM
umm this cant be good.. over 100 hits but no reply's. :cry:
sorry I asked for your work guys/gals :blush:

ninoaniceto
11-18-2003, 01:37 PM
why dont you make you own? easier and you can actually have the look that you want.

_payne
11-18-2003, 01:45 PM
:cry: my expertise is not in 3d graphics/drawing but it is with computing and programming :bounce:

Timone
11-18-2003, 03:00 PM
pretty sure this is the wrong forum for stuff like this....

could be wrong tho since its almost been here for two days now.:shrug:

honkie
11-18-2003, 04:19 PM
somehow it doesn't make sense... when you only want to code why do you have to show some 3D works then? :surprised:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.