PDA

View Full Version : 3D modelling and 3D sculpting School

Akaime
02-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi,
Im searching for a school that could teach me how to use software like Zbrush,Mudbox, Maya,3ds max and maybe some more.
Atm I'm learning by myself a bit of Zbrush, but its hard to get all answer from tutorial and video online if u are a newbie.
Im living in Italy, but I would have no problem to pay(im not rich) for school (&Visas) in english spoken country to learn professionaly how to use 3D modelling software. That would incloude New Zealand/Australia/Canada/USA so, even outside of Europe.

I know that a degree wont make me an artist, but might teach me the basic, something that a video tutorial cant do.
So, please, if you have any suggestion, let me know.
For example, how did U learn to use 3D modelling software (and not just for hobby).
Im looking for a not too expencive school, for about 1/2 year course.
Thanks. =)

divanovic
02-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Hi there,
if I can offer You our training program, you can see everything online at www.deform.rs
Our program for foreign students is separate than domestic, with it's price 2 times bigger than posted on the program page. Though we will provide a single return ticket and can help with accomodation for duration of the course. We are based in Belgrade, just across Adriatic from Italy :)
Our program is lead by me and few other Autodesk Certified Instructors.
We use Autodesk Maya and it's integration with most production packages like Mudbox, Composite, etc...
For a beginner, our Maya Basics program can be the right option, which is 14 weeks long.

Let me know via our contact page, or apply for the course online and leave me your contact details.

Cheers and kind regards,

Dejan Ivanovic
Deform CG Studio

Akaime
02-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi,
I will check out the website and consider your course, but as I said, Im kind of looking for a 1/2 year course, possibily in a english spoken country!
Thanks again =)

jman0war
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Check out IADT a university in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
http://www.iadt.ie/en/

English speaking country and as an EU citizen you would pay only "EU fees".
Which is about half as much as an International student pays

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.