PDA

View Full Version : RPC installer for Cinrma4D 9.0

ramana1574
02-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Dear Friends,
Greetings,
I need an help, In need RPC installer for Cinema4D9.0, I am working on cinema4d 12. But i need to do some animation with walking people ie RPC. But latest version is not supporting with RPC. I heard that rpc supports with Cinema4D 9.0

I have struggled to get C4D9.0. But i am unable to get Rpc installer. Please guide me how can i get it. Please provide me the link to download it

Thanks in advance.

umblefugly
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
That's a commercial product and I seriously doubt someone will provide you an illegal installer.

ramana1574
02-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Dear Friend,

You are right,

I need an help in this regard, i have downloaded sample moving people from Marlin Studios. They have provided an 3DS file along with 600 tiff files both color and opaque. and IFL file. their help to use this file in any 3D software. their quote is as follows:

"Setting up the Material: Most 3d animation packages provide a means of using a series of images as an “Animated Texture”. One method is to use an IFL (Image File List file) instead of a single image. An IFL file contains a list of the images to be successively shown during an animation. By using the IFL located in the Color directory for the diffuse channel of a material and the IFL found in the Alpha directory as the Opacity channel texture, you can create a material that will move as the scene’s animation progresses. "

We are not in a position to understand how to apply IFL.

Please guide us, if you know this concept.

Ramana

Hilt
02-03-2012, 08:47 PM
If you have tiff-sequences then there's no real need for the RPC, right?

ramana1574
02-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Dear friend,

Thanks for you response,

How to use these sequence of file to animate in the scene. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2012, 04:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.