PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!about my art submission !

JuLiii
01-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Hi Everyone!
Excuse me!
I really need some help.
this days my submission always be declined.I recive some E-mail.Content is as follows:

Your submission has been declined for the following reason(s):

* Your image currently does not meet the general quality level of the Showcase Gallery. The following are a list of possible reasons:

-There might be noticeable artistic or technical problems in your image.

-The context of your image may need a more creative presentation.

-The image might contain elements that could be offensive to some.

I tried several times,but the results as the same.
I thought
mybe the character in my image is too sexy to accept
so,a few days later,I submited another image to the CGTalk Gallery .It's completely no sexy.
But I recived the same E-mail.

These images are not sketch,they apparently complete works.And also according to the standard size.
I really don't know why.
Please have a look at my images in my own portfolio and please tell me where the specific question
Thank you very much!!!

scrimski
01-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Maybe you hould post those in the WIP forums.

Maidith
02-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi CGTalk,

I've received the same e-mail when I submitted my newest two works to the Finally Finished forum. These two weren't accepted:

http://maidith.deviantart.com/art/Tintin-in-Tchernobyl-277957256
http://maidith.deviantart.com/art/Joan-of-Arc-273236316?q=gallery%3Amaidith&qo=3

That surprised me, because all my other works (even the crappy ones) were accepted into the forum easily before.

My only explanation is that they've raised the bar. New standards...? I just can't find any official info or statement about it. Or have I simply not seen it?

Kanga
02-04-2012, 06:07 AM
JuLiii there is a panel of professional artists that review all the art that is submitted for the gallery. If your work is technically correct and meets those requirements then there are still two other reasons why your art was not accepted. Those reasons are the ones you quoted.

Maidith it is not considered polite to hijack another member's thread. The same reasons would apply to your work though.

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2012, 06:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.