PDA

View Full Version : 6 or more edges intersecting on a point for models a bad thing?

goblinsnghoulsnogres3d
01-27-2012, 09:59 AM
sorry for the noob question but i searched all over the global net and cannot find the answers anywhere (so i presume these claims arent true...).

Is it bad to have intersections of at least 6 edges for building models for gaming? I finished a building but someone now tells me that i shouldnt have 6 point intersections. Is this true? Also, I made the roof and windows separate from the walls due to complexity and he tells me they must be unified as a single mesh if i want it used in gaming?? Is this true as well??

PLease help me i spent alot of time on this project only to have it uBer-DeNied :( !!

leigh
01-30-2012, 10:22 AM
It seems the guy who posted this got fed up with waiting for his post to clear new user validation, so he decided to follow it up with this charming and mature message:

Hey You Faggot I Know Youre Not Gonna Post This But I Dont Care As Long As Your Pathetic Brain Can Read It. So I Guess You Faggot Nerds Are Too Good And Aloof To Answer Simple Questions From People Who Just Wanted A Little Help Right? And You Have To Start Filtering Out Anybody Who Isnt A Big Shot Corporation Or A Grand Old Artiste Like You Right, Cunt? Hope You Have A Nice Life You Big Shot Wannabe Nerd. Or Actually No, I Hope U Rot With Your Same Old Same Old Cliche Ogre Goblin 3d Characters Up Your Stinky Ass.

So there's no point in replying.