PDA

View Full Version : fanart: Red Lara ( Lara Croft version Ulrick )

ulrick
11-15-2003, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone!
It is my first post on this Forum. Here a drawing of Lara Croft makes with the mouse.
Excuse me for my bad English, I am French.

http://ulrickpark.free.fr/red_lara__(www-ulrick-net).jpg

ULRICK
-------------------------
:rolleyes: ulrick.net (http://www.ulrick.net/)

jeroentje
11-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Besides that her left foot is way too small: fantastic piece.
Welcome to cgtalk.com

Sas.hun
11-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Woooow!
Very cooool work. I like it. :thumbsup: Congratulations!:bowdown:

OrcOYoyo
11-16-2003, 12:16 AM
Wow very cool textures light color and idea :D
maybe the foot could be a little larger but it's not realy disturbing.
only thing i could crit is her braid. looks like rasta atm not like a braid but thats just a small detail.

dinfet
11-16-2003, 01:23 AM
indeed this is great, though I would hate something like that copping a feel on me:eek:

picksel
11-16-2003, 08:23 PM
congratulation!:thumbsup:
I like This Lara Croft !!:drool:

Vash
11-16-2003, 09:58 PM
you did that with only using your mouse?!? :bowdown:

krisippa
11-17-2003, 07:52 AM
The same attention to detail you put into the creature, his face, his muscles, and laras body. you really , really should've done in her face. At first glance i wanted to close the window as it opened. but luckily i didnt, and i examined it closer. youve got some great things happening. I'd re do her face. More realistic, and the same level of detailing as the rest of the pic.

great work

nev
11-17-2003, 07:58 AM
Wow...i could be a nitpick about various parts, but in general:

How the hell did you make that looks so 3d?! With a mouse? Amazing. :cry:

Scarlet Dawn
11-17-2003, 03:49 PM
Lara is one of my favorite characters :] This is just great work !!

Franz
11-17-2003, 04:21 PM
some parts especially on the creature and the part where it rips off her shirt are very excellent.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Âme noire
11-17-2003, 05:25 PM
Wow the body of her and the whole snake-dragon-stuff is just exceptional. How long did you paint on this one?

Good work :drool: :buttrock:

Riddick
11-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Ouawwww Beautiful!
The Best Lara I have never seen!:buttrock: :applause:

bodom
11-18-2003, 08:51 PM
yes, this is a nice picture.. good details, color and all that stuff... only thing that's disturbing me (besides the small foot) is her right arm.. looks a little confusing... overall impression: great!

ulrick
11-28-2003, 03:48 AM
Thank you for your comments.

I allowed myself to also make some small corrections.
I also have remakes the arm and the plait (thank you OrcOYoyo). It is better!

http://mapage.cybercable.fr/ulrick/5/red_lara-layer_lum.jpg
- the Layer lights (overlay)
other Layer on (the Forum Cafe Sale (http://www.cafesale.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6400&start=15) )

DANKA
11-28-2003, 08:48 AM
Veri nice! Only i think she as the legs little short ones.
I've seen your big portfolio, it's fantastic... I prefer yours funny and less realistic jobs!
However good job!!!
:thumbsup:

_Sorry for bad english:blush: _

charlie brown
11-28-2003, 09:25 AM
This is great, really nicely rendered. maybe some more contrast to the face, there is a few problems with the lighting there seems to be a large source directly facing her (the beasts mouth) you could use this to your advantage. But its great, how long did it take you?
Also great to see you playing with different styles, really nice site.
more please.

GFX-Arts
11-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Nice, but the face a little bit unrealistic ;)

Jovi
11-28-2003, 01:39 PM
Fantastic indeed!!!:) Great work mate, great style too:) She's a bit too manly though:)

bustasnipe
11-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Awsome.. I love that dragon creature and the breast area.. not just because of the breasts.. because of the detail in the cloth(dirt), claw etc..:eek:
I would redo her face and I think her right forearm is too wide (especially as it nears the wrist) and I'm not too sure if that vein is needed. at least make it thinner and less wigly.

lestdog
11-29-2003, 08:46 PM
Bonjour, c'est très bonne, Je crois le cru de Lara est tro gros un petit peu mais la composition est très magnifique!

... and excuse my french, I'm californian. Nevertheless, very good job and awesome use of color!

ElKrullo
11-30-2003, 01:50 PM
Absolutely wonderful paintingstyle!
I agree about the arm there... it looks a bit like a male arm with that vein and the thickness. But hey, veins are fun to paint. :P

I have to check out your big, fantastic portfolio now! :)
So long...

Joebount
04-04-2004, 06:43 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
uh ... good work !

PS : Tu prends des stagiaires ? :applause:

prasa
04-17-2004, 02:46 PM
that ugly monster is plundering the breast of Lara croft!!! .. it deserves instant death! .. :)

i like it .. but frankly ... anatomy of this Lara makes me think you are not french, but may be russian, or some kind of swedish girlwrestling lover :p

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.