01-20-2002, 01:42 AM
thanks for the resource :D
alec
http://www.community3d.com/galleries/images/gallery-469.jpg

this link has ???????

ACFred
01-20-2002, 06:26 AM
Hey there, Zorro.

glad you found the site to use. One thing, though. Next time you use Community 3D's gallery, select "Private" as the category.
All other categories go into a directory that allows me to control what goes into the gallery and don't show up until I've processed them (created thumbnails and stuff).

Now, on to your image. I'm sure I'll be branded a traitor to all that's holy, but I can't remember what Diablo looks like, so I'll trust that he looks like this.

The image looks pretty good. Since this character is supposed to be a demon, give him a little more dramatic, creepy lighting and surroundings.

Also, watch the tesselation around the horns. I can definitely see the corners of triangles in them.

I like your model. Adjust your lighting to make him really devilish and you'll have a nice piece.

Oh, if you decide to change the lighting, lose the 3D text under him. Unless, of course, you want to make it scary text..... :)

Good luck!

Alec

zorroe-x
01-21-2002, 12:15 PM
Hi,Alec.
Next time I will select "Private" as the category.
Why?I can't place my picture in challengs.can you tell me?
I wil think over your suggest ,thinks your reply!!!
sorry! I am not very good at english.;)
good luck!!
zorroe-x

ACFred
01-21-2002, 02:00 PM
For the challenge, the model has to be a futuristic pirate. I don't think Diablo is a pirate. I could be wrong......

Alec

zorroe-x
01-22-2002, 12:20 AM
:) Diablo is a pirate.
I will try hard!!!!!thinks!
zorroe-x

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.