PDA

View Full Version : Moderation time for CG Jobs website

stabbington
01-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi!

I was curious whether there was an 'average' waiting time for approval of posts started on the CG Jobs forum? I posted two paid studio jobs up over 36 hours ago, and whilst I understand I may be being impatient or there may be a forum glitch that has lost the posts, it would be a shame if posting up jobs on here really encountered such a delay; not only do users miss out to other forums or sites with faster processing, but companies requiring quick hires miss out too.

Anyway, not a criticism as such, as I understand that there is a huge volume of posts requiring approval and if my posts have in fact simply been lost, please, please let me know!

leigh
01-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Moderation is slower on weekends, because the moderators are all out and about. It can take up to 48 hours on a weekend.

stabbington
01-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the response, Leigh. I figured I was probably just being impatient, just always wary that I may have messed up the posting somehow!

Have a good rest of your weekend!

CGTalk Moderation
01-22-2012, 06:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.