PDA

View Full Version : Drawing lessons at New York

janeorwell
01-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Hey everybody,

i'm an art student at Brazil... and i'm very interested in animation. I've already been studying some anatomical and gesture drawings as an ovierview of the anymation process. But this is an self-taught learning.

My family and I are going to new york in october. And I tought it could be an great opportunity to check for some courses. I'm planning to stay in the city for about 2 or 3 weeks. I know it is not enough time for a strong learning process, but I very inclined to think that i should hold the opportunity to learn with foreign artists.

So, i would really apreciate if someone could indicate to me some nice drawing lessons at NY. I think that anatomy or figure drawing would be very nice. I cheked the Gnomon lessons, but since they are at california, it is kind of impossible because of the travelling costs.

Thank you all in advance. I only know a very small part of the USA and english is far away from being my best foreign language. So this is a little bit hard for me to research.

Andreia

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2012, 10:52 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.