PDA

View Full Version : Some texturing tutorial for beginner?

akilone
01-19-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm looking for some materials&textures tutorials for absolute beginner in that area, but I can't found anything that cover all things related to texturing. I just found few very small tutorials that cover just specific subject in texturing, or on the other hands in detail tutorials but for intermediate users. Guys, do you have some tutorials to recommend? Briefly, I need something like introduction to texturing.

jayesh15
01-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Hey, I think if you go to my site http://3dstep.co.uk that you could find what you are looking for. I have a tutorial on texturing a simple box to make it look like a pc tower. I feel that is a beginners tutorial.

Once you have completed that one you should then move onto the red bull can as that is a little more advanced.

Don't worry because I always try my best to explain every step as much as possible so you should not get lost.

I hope this helps!

LoydB
01-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Ben Tate's Riot Shield tutorial over at CGTuts is a fantastic introduction to modelling and texturing in 2012, I learned a ton from it.

bnsfan
02-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Lots of good tutorials on youtube ;)

CGTalk Moderation
02-10-2012, 12:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.