PDA

View Full Version : Pc Heeelp

sobe
11-15-2003, 06:55 AM
I recently have been upgrading my pc.I like em custom built.I have an ASUS mobo,512 ddr (dunno brand but good),AMD Athlon XP+2100(1.7ghz),Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer sound card,I had a AOpen GeForce 4 MX440 se vid card but it fried so I am using a GeForce 2 MX220.350watt power,Sony Cd-R+CD-Rom,and No internal modem just an external.So bow down to me:bowdown: and tell me what is wrong!!!This is the proolem here:Whenever I play a game and I mean ANY game my pc after a while will either do 1 of 3 things,it will restart,go back to desktop,or it will lock-up.WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.My computer engineer friend doesnt know.He said it could be due to overheating though it stays at a constant degrees of 47 degrees Celsius idling.And when in games it rises maybe so far I have seen up to 54 degrees Celsius.Do I need a bigger power supply?????

singularity2006
11-17-2003, 04:25 AM
ur in the wrong forum old chap. Go post in the technical and hardware forum.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.