PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with the CGSociety mainpage?

CGSisdead
01-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi all,
I don't know if it's just me, but the CGSociety mainpage seems to have a lot of functionality issues since the last redesign.
I noticed that there are more and more errors on the page. Articles are often not reachable at all, instead some error messages appear. Sometimes switching pages on articles also leads to an error page or nowhere at all. Currently the "next" button on articles doesn't seem to work at all.
and also, I'm really dissapointed by the decision, to post random, often very old gallery posts at the bottom of the page, instead of, as it was before, more recent gallery additions. Doesn't make sense to me.
But for the main issues/functionality: Is CGSociety doomed? Does anyone care about that at all?
I used to come here almost daily in the past. Since the redesign and all the errors, it's now become weekly at best, just to see that the mainpage doesn't work again.

leigh
01-18-2012, 12:38 PM
If you're encountering an issue, please contact us via:

http://www.cgsociety.org/index.php/CGSHome/contactus

That way, we can look at the specific problem and address it.

CGSisdead
01-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks, leigh
I will do that if i run into any problems again.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2012, 01:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.