PDA

View Full Version : Bledenshapes set up with rig animation

reinterpret
01-17-2012, 04:00 PM
hello.

i made my model, gave it a skeleton, skined it and then i made 15 heads for blendshape. if i now move the controler everything works fine. but when i animate it. for example i sent it to motionbuilder and reimported it then. so the figure changes its position. if i now use my blendshape controler the head is moving to its original position. the head is already again combined with the body. i dont understand the problem. maybe somebody know what to do. would be great.

shinyprem
01-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Is it working properly in maya?

reinterpret
01-18-2012, 06:54 AM
i am working only in maya with the blendshapes. i tested a bit. if i unskinn and reposition the skin it works. somehow strange. maybe i try to unskin and skin again and see whats coming out.

reinterpret
01-18-2012, 07:01 AM
yes. this works out. somehow strange. maybe i change the direction now. first doing blendshapes, then skin.

TheCgTutor
01-25-2012, 02:16 PM
hey guys.
i have problems with blendshapes in maya 2012 ,
i duplicate the base mesh wich is skinned , and without doing any modification to it , when i create a blendshape and move the slider to 1 the mouth moves in a weird way !
can you please help me ?
thaks

thehive
02-04-2012, 12:15 AM
seems like you may have froze transforms on the blend shapes when u extract the head for blend shapes select the faces an duplicate faces so the point order is the same if its off you'll get results like this an for no reason do not freeze transforms. hope that helps

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2012, 12:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.