PDA

View Full Version : enviroment: skylight cafe' interior visual

horoXhoro
11-14-2003, 08:47 PM
:bounce: hi everybody here my latest work of interior design
but stil have a few details i haven't apply on it yet...but will done soon

done in 3dmax 5.1 rendered with vray
hope u guys like it ;)
http://www.thinkscape.net/jpg/skycafe1.jpg http://www.thinkscape.net/jpg/skycafe2.jpg

horoXhoro
11-14-2003, 09:29 PM
hihi...can anyone tell me how they selected the choices award gallery? how to enter the choices award???:shrug:

Garma
11-14-2003, 09:48 PM
ey nice pic you got there. Very modern.

You can only get into the Choice Award gallery by receiving the CGTalk Choice award. For that your picture needs to be outstanding at some point, like impressive skills, incredible evocative value etc. When you are selected, the moderators will move your thread from the gallery forum there.

:thumbsup:

igorsandman
11-15-2003, 09:06 AM
I like the design of your scene. Especialy that "light well" on the ceiling.
See you.
-IS-

avalon
11-15-2003, 01:08 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wonderful Work
The texture is so real.

RobW720
11-15-2003, 01:45 PM
Looks a little too clean and "perfect" but then again, a place like that might look that way :-)

Otherwise its prety cool. I also am diggin' that light deal on the celing.

Drakaran
11-15-2003, 08:33 PM
the symmetry is too strong. all of the tables and chairs look aligned perfectly. you need to vary their placement some. the texture (if there is any other than color) on the chairs is wrecking the realism of the scene. I would suggest making like 6 to 8 or more cushion textures (making them a bit bigger than necessary to fit) and arbitrarily placeing these textures, varying their placement on the chairs etc to break up the uniformity. the wood texture on the planters and bar is stretched out too far, also the texture is too strong, much stronger than wood paneling would be. the drop-down ceiling needs holes put in the tiles and dirt added to the creases of all fixtures (like and the sprinklers and light panel boxes). The antialiasing needs to be reworked and you have an interference pattern artifact going on in the distant ceiling. the surface of the tables is too smooth and regular. The DoF is not consistent from pic to pic.

Basically, there are a lot of little things that make it obvious this is a CG env that need to be tweeked. good start though.

leekhangwei
11-16-2003, 12:36 PM
nice man...nice rendering you got there...but i think the texture still need some refinement...keep it up man..:thumbsup:

horoXhoro
11-16-2003, 02:04 PM
thanx for your advice - "Drakaran"
i'll keep it up to make it nice
but i won't make the environment abit dirty to make look like real life..i still want it clean
:thumbsup:

hope next week can update the visual again...

alanchun
11-18-2003, 04:55 PM
:bounce: :bounce: wooow.....so fake...

din look real at all...too clean and too empty...less of details

need to improve....:shrug:

keep it up...good start:wise:

alanchun
11-18-2003, 04:57 PM
waah...so unreal...too clean too empty

lake alot of details...this visual shouldn't post it here..should post is WIP...look like is not a complete work

good start anyway....

alanchun
11-18-2003, 05:02 PM
erm...lighting is chill..but is too clean...

is that bunchers is RPC??? look like the one i have..
one sugestion if u put poly tree or shrubs...it'll look more neat..

anyway good start..:p

horoXhoro
11-21-2003, 10:58 AM
fake?? 3d is mean to be fake what.......

i know ur daylight is good and nice...

i'll improve this visual soon :banghead:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.