PDA

View Full Version : Animation: Untitled

suds
11-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Hey guys,

I posted a link to this yesterday but the file seemed to have been corrupt. I apologize to anyone who took the time to download it. The problem has been fixed. I am interested to hear what you think.

Thanks,

Craig

animation (http://sudac.tv/SUDAC_DEMO.wmv)

www.sudac.tv (http://sudac.tv/)

Nostradamus
11-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Damn!!!

you got some talent there... great animation skill... !!

wow, really cool demo...i like the story..pretty amusing :)

:thumbsup:

TheShaddix
11-15-2003, 02:27 AM
It's cool, but too jumpy. You gotta take one particular scene and develop it into somehting bigger. I actually liked that dog running on the chess field. And the song was inspiring. I suggest that you develop one good story and animate the dog. You have all those pointless effects and characters and your clip is just switcing the scenes too fast. At least, use one sound track for the whole movie.

celticdog
11-15-2003, 12:49 PM
I agree. I like how you pulled it together at the end in a Tarantino-esque kinda way, however, some of the shots just don't fit and many of the cuts are too fast/jumpy. But holy sh!t theres some nice stuff in there.

suds
11-15-2003, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the replies.

It is actually 4 movies edited into one. It is just to give clients an idea of what I can do. It is not really supposed to tell a story. I have done 4 animated shorts of about six/seven minutes each and I tried to splice them up and make them flow as one piece.

The clip of the dog running is a animation test I did for spike TV, they were thinking of turning one on my comics into a show, so I had to give them an idea what the characters would like in CG.

When I get a chance I will put the individual movies up. Be warned, some are pretty bad. But I think they are all somewhat entertaining.

later

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.