I am ashamed of myself.
My english is poor.
Therefore, I'm not replies ^^;;;
welcome to my home
http://hyundesign.bcpark.net/
thank you!http://myweb.bcpark.net/~hyundesign/cgi-bin/bbs/data/mywork/p3.jpg

Salaadin
11-14-2003, 03:41 PM
great concept and modeling too... the textures are amazing..i have only one crit ..the little gray handel in the midlel of the robot looks like its pluged to the robot,,like you just transelated it in the model ,,i think it needs something like a border or any thing to make it look like its a part of the model...but other than that your work is amaing,,the whole atmosphere is really creative..good luck making it to the front page :thumbsup:

VerticalVertex
11-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Great work

7hour
11-14-2003, 05:13 PM
holly shit great work man !:bounce: :applause: Wireframe plz ! ^^

godeus25
11-14-2003, 07:28 PM
fantastico! i love the giant burly hands as feet. can we have another angle so we can see how the legs run into the body better? Im not so sure about the human, nice model and all but the busty anglo woman is a little trite. maybe she wouldnt stand out so much if the robot wasnt so unusual.

when the robot goes into production, where can i buy one?

Delucubus
11-14-2003, 11:31 PM
Looks awesome, two things though. Is that a gun in the top left corner, that silver tube coming off the robot? Can't tell what it is. Also, I don't really like the composition, I think it would be cool if the girl was more off to one side of the robot, I think having her right in the middle makes it a tad confusing and jumbled (for lack of a better word).

igorsandman
11-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Good design, very "shirowish"
You could have worked more on the lights though.
Keep up the good work.
-IS-

sirnaut
11-16-2003, 05:51 AM
I Have a name for it....
It looks like a gorilla so Gorilla mxI

^Lele^
11-16-2003, 05:32 PM
eheheeh !
Well done!:buttrock:
You did well to post this as well :D

I'd love to see this thing move...

Is it in any game i can buy? :drool:

L.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.