PDA

View Full Version : big book of monsters

mrpsycho2000
01-10-2012, 05:44 PM
hello. for some time now i have wanted to peice together what i call the big book of monsters. A book that displays verious types of monsters with info about them and stats. some monsters r well known and some will be made up.

how this works.

I will begin thinking of the names of the monsters that will be put into the book and write info on each of them and the stats, once done i will send it too each of the artists who wants to be part of createing it. The artist can select 1 or more monsters they would like to create from the list. When fully completed as a project i can display it on my website under the project section and all the artists r entitled to display the artist they have made on there websites and pages here, obviously copyright belongs to each of the artists.

Think of each monster as its own page with the image on the top and info at the bottom r side depending on how you wish to display the monster.

If you already have made a unique monster with info you wish to add to this collection i am fine with it.

leave your comment here and if you wish to be part and i will get back to you once i have finished the list and info. thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
01-10-2012, 05:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.