PDA

View Full Version : Cinema 4D 11.5 Shadow Shakes problem!

ArturMC4D
01-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Hello everyone!

Maybe someone can help me?
I am rendering scene with global illumination but for some reason when camera move all shadows shakes! I dont know why? but because of that my scene looks really bad ;/
PLEASE HELP! Many Thanks! :)

ArturMC4D

hmaus
01-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Hi,

I you render animations with GI, you have to use special setting for the GI.

If you use a camera animation only (better: only a pan movement of the cam, nothing else animated) you can use the "camera animation" setting in the gi settings. If you move your camera in the room you have to use the "full animation" preset.

Regards,

Helge

ArturMC4D
01-10-2012, 04:08 AM
Thank You very much for help. Now everything working like should be:) Kind Regards!

Zmurowski
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM
If you use a camera animation only (better: only a pan movement of the cam, nothing else animated) you can use the "camera animation" setting in the gi settings. If you move your camera in the room you have to use the "full animation" preset.

Not entirely true. Full animation is used when objects in the scene move. If the only moving thing is the camera "camera animation" preset suffices. When rendering slow camera movement use a certain frame step for calculating solution (5,10 depending on the speed of camera) to speed ut the rendering. Then use a saved solution and render the final animation with normaln frame step.

CGTalk Moderation
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.