PDA

View Full Version : Help: need tutorial suited for me.

grafi
11-14-2003, 04:20 AM
Hi, I probably dont belong on this forum since theres so many advanced people here that are getting into their show reels and mostly more complex stuff than what i can do. I am planning on getting almost to that level of work but first i need to do a few tutorials:hmm:.
Does anyone know any tutorials that would be good for modeling and would suite me? i know mostly about poly modeling but i kinda still am not getting the whole concept of cutting and moving verts around.
An example of some of my work: http://grafi4.tripod.com/model_1111112.jpg

Kinda old but still my capability sadly :cry: hehe. It would be good if anyone could help with some tutorials, and btw i already went through 3dbuzz.com and so on.

DZL
11-14-2003, 07:36 PM
don't be intimidated by the work done here - everyone started out somewhere. this site is for people of all skill levels. you can only get better! post your works-in-progress and get critiques...

as far as tutorials, your in the right place - 3ds max tutorials and tips - there is a list of tutorials people have posted - just search around, and you'll find something for your skill level.

good luck.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.