PDA

View Full Version : Loader FAILED???

Ikarus
11-14-2003, 04:25 AM
I've copied all the Flows, Footage and Setting from the courseware CD to my hardrive. I've gone through more than half the courseware book already and everytime I open a Flow from the courseware all of the Clips always fail to load! I constantly find myself going from loader to loader reloading the Clips. It's become a tedious and painfull experience going from chapter to chapter and constantly having to search and reload each loader's clip.

Is there a solution to this? I've gone to Preference-->Paths and chaged the default directories back and forth to where my flows are, etc. and still same problem. Is there a way to tell all the loaders to look at a specific directory and brach out to their specific folders according to their paths?(sort of like a content directory from Lightwave) Or what other solutions do people use? I've runned out of options and patience:sad: and have gone through the manual and could not find anything.

Jayk2k
11-14-2003, 04:34 PM
The courseware will load the files from your local drive IF you have set up a Drive:/Footage folder. HOWEVER, if you have all the courseware located on your e:/footage drive, and you also have a C:/footage folder, it will look in c: first.

there was a readme available at eyeon's site, but I can't access it at the moment to get you the URL. (Ip's blocked here at work)

Try temporarily renaming c:/footage to c:/images or some such, and see if that helps.

The next best option is to go grab the repath script from the yahoo DFScript site, and use it to repath all your loaders... ;)

I can't access that either at the moment. :cry:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.