PDA

View Full Version : uknown artist: Mercy Delaware

arliss
11-13-2003, 08:53 PM
Anyone know who did this piece?? I think its fantastic- found it over on the Electric Image website- it was done with Universe software thats all I know- please if your "non-disclosed" speak up hehe- please give some comments I would like to know what people think- the texturing is beautiful and the lighting gives a great ambience combined with the great background composite

http://www.electricimage.com/images/gallery/character/mercy_big.jpg

ffrankjuh
11-13-2003, 11:19 PM
hey Arliss,
I have no idea who the artist is. But anyways, your asking for opinions:

The left eye looks textured, too flat. And I think the bump is a little too much on her cheeks (more looks like a chicken skin...).
I also think that it would be better with just a little scar, in stead of a big cross across her eye (just a little detail to give away the reason of her eyepiece)
her lips are textured really nice, and the overall look of the texture is nice as well.

later
f.

Salaadin
11-14-2003, 12:21 AM
the textures are amazing, i really like them and the model looks neat...great work..

:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.